The Jacksonville Quiltfest is an all-volunteer organization and show. It is an annual event whose purpose is to showcase quilts, and to encourage and insprire quilters, both new and experienced. Quiltfest is a 501c3 nonprofit with significant charitable giving. The six sister guilds are All Star Quilters’ Guild, Coastal Quilters of N.E. FL., Friendship Quilters Guild, Honeybee Quilters Guild, River Ciity Piecemakers and St. Augustine Piecemakers.
Facebook: @quiltfestjax Instagram: @jaxquiltfest
WELCOME TO THE MEMBERS OF THE MODERN QUILT GUILD
View – click here 2023 Quiltfest Winners
QuiltFest is held in beautiful downtown Jacksonville. We encourage everyone to attend , quilters, non-quilters and those who wish to begin quilting. We love that we have many groups to join us Hours: 9am to 5pm
Quitfest Tickets for:
- General Admission – $15.00
- Senior Thursday – 60+ – $14.00
- Military, Id required – $14.00
- Children under 12 are free
- Parking is now provided by Quiltfest with your admission (Save $10.00)
- Advanced sales are provided through Ticketmaster, Stubhub or at Bee’s Quilt Shop, Cinnamon’s Quit Shoppe, and Tilted Quilters.)
- Groups coming on Buses (20+ individuals) will receive a 10% discount per per.
Read about entering your quilt, our registration deadline, the different quilt categories, rules, judging, prizes, and more. We have 450 quilts to judge and show this year.
Volunteer to work at our show:
Registration for enter quilts will start April 1, 2024
Show - September 19 - 21, 2024
Entries will be accepted on April 1, to July 25, 2024 for the 2024 show.
If you are entering the QuiltFest Challenge Quilts must also be registered but fee is paid.If you have trouble completing this form, please contact the Registration Chair here.