SEW FULL OF WHIMSY- SEPTEMBER 14 – 16, 2023
The Jacksonville Quiltfest is an all-volunteer organization and show. It is an annual event whose purpose is to showcase quilts, and to encourage and insprire quilters, both new and experienced. Quiltfest is a 501c3 nonprofit with significant charitable giving. The six sister guilds are All Star Quilters’ Guild, Coastal Quilters of N.E. FL., Friendship Quilters Guild, Honeybee Quilters Guild, River Ciity Piecemakers and St. Augustine Piecemakers.
Facebook: @quiltfestjax Instagram: @jaxquiltfest
PLAN YOUR VISIT
QuiltFest is held in beautiful downtown Jacksonville. We encourage everyone to attend , quilters, non-quilters and those who wish to begin quilting. We love that we have many groups to join us
Quitfest Tickets for:
- General Admission – $15.00
- Senior Thursday – 60+ – $14.00
- Military, Id required – $14.00
- Children under 12 are free
- Parking is now provided by Quiltfest with your admission (Save $10.00)
- Advanced sales are provided through Ticketmaster or a few local shops.
( Bee’s Quilt Shop, Cinnamon’s Quit Shoppe, and Tilted Quilters.)
- Groups coming on Buses (20+ individuals) will receive a 10% discount per person and tickets need to be purchased before September 2.
ENTER YOUR QUILT
Read about entering your quilt, our registration deadline, the different quilt categories, rules, judging, prizes, and more. We plan to judge and show 400 quilts this year.
Enter Your Quilt
Entries will be accepted on April 1, to July 25, 2023 for the 2023 show.
If you are entering the QuiltFest Challenge Quilts must also be registered but fee is paid.If you have trouble completing this form, please contact the Registration Chair here.